Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kool Personality Profiles for X-mas

Dear Blog World,


Wow!!! It's been a long time since I've written!!!



So Adrien and I got this great idea for Christmas and I wanted to share it with all of you, we started by having a discussion about our little differences and what we have in common we were having a very "psychological" viewed discussion like color types, love language, and even zodiac sign.  Anyway, to make a long story short we decided to make a personality profile for each another and give it to the other one for christmas.

After that discussion, I don't know I felt a lot closer to my husband, maybe because I felt I understood him a bit more.  I'm so excited to study things about him and to do a complete personality profile to remind myself of all his strengths which are a lot and to understand him a lot more!  I'm not a total zodiac, chinese birth years, birth order, etc. etc. believer, it's just fun to see how accurate it is at times and it's just fun to try to get yourself, that doesn't mean you can't change!

What I mean I guess is I don't think because you read something about your zodiac sign that, that's how it is and your are like this or that and you're always going to be that way and you'll never change.  But knowing those things and being aware can sometimes encourage if not motivate you to change negative or weak points you might have more of a tendency to.


Anyway it's just a fun little thing that I'm totally recommending to anyone who is trying to figure out their spouse a bit more, it's just fun to be like, oh! that's how I am or nope I'm not like that! It really starts some very interesting conversations.  But my only advice is don't look into the love compatibility or too much into zodiac because it's not 100%

lol...for example it says in our love compatibility that Virgo's(adrien's) and Aries(my zodiac) have a more difficult relationship and shouldn't be together really lol, but yeah we are just fine and happy :) so I don't know, I would do more things like love language test and the color test whether you are red, blue, yellow or white personality...If anyone is interested in what sites or more details of what I'm doing let me know in your comments, i'll save my sites and info searches I use...

Outline for Personality Profile...EXAMPLE MAKE IT YOUR OWN!


Introduction-(Spouse's Name, DOB, general info, grew up where?)

-Birth Order (oldest, youngest, middle child?)

-Birth Year (year of the dragon, pig, tiger, whatever they are)

-Environmental (Home/Family/Friends/Schooling Choices, *sometimes highly culturally influenced like with us how Adrien is from Europe and I'm from the U.S.A :)...etc)

-Color Test :)

-love language test (gary chapman's)

-Left-handed/Right-handed

-Zodiac Sign

-Based on What I Know...(how can i make this person feel happy, loved, feel better, etc. you could do something like list 25 brownie points that you can score with this person if you do these things, for example if they have acts of service as their love language, a lot of your list might consist of acts of service you can do for that person, helping them with something that they know you don't specifically love but you are doing it to help them and show them you care about them :))  Or if they have a personality trait like they are sensitive to criticism you can put something on your list about how you can softly tell them something without having it seem like criticism.

I really want to hear your comments if you try this, it really is exciting for adrien and me to do this because I feel when you make efforts to understand one another more you gain more respect and it draws you closer which in turn makes you just love them more and more for who they are :).  Also, if there is anything else anyone would recommend adding to this basic outline let me know.


Also, it shouldn't be paragraphs and paragraphs of major detail but bolded major points:

Yellow Personality


*generally carefree


*easy going


*fun-loving with others


for example...anyway hope you get the idea...this is a cheap but fun present if you are a poor college student and want to have a touching experience with your spouse...I'll let you know more once I've thought of more....Ready, set, RESEARCH TIME! :))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment