Today in Primary there was this video shared by one of the ladies in the primary presidency and it touched me a lot. This morning I almost didn't go to church just because I didn't feel well at all, sore throat, headache, feverish, etc. etc. Well thanks to the fact that I couldn't find a sub and my encouraging husband :). I decided to go anyway, even though it hurt to talk even. Anyway, I slept a little longer than usually and with some nice cold remedies such as hot water, honey and lemon homemade tea. I made it to church feeling not 100% but doing alright considering how I felt when I woke up earlier that morning. After teaching class, or should I say doing a video (Daniel and the Lion's Den), we went to sharing time.
This video I posted is a talk from Thomas S. Monson or little parts of it, about the service given by Primary children. It was so touching I cried....Yeah been doing that a lot lately. I was joking with Ashly about how I used to never cry and now it's like my tear ducts have learned their true function all of a sudden. Adrien is a witness to the fact that I cried during Toy Story 3...I know, but the end was really touching for me!
Anyway, the message of warm fuzzies is a nice reminder to us about how by small and simple service actions can sometimes make a big difference. I definitely want to do something like that when I have kids in our home. I think it is such a great idea. Warm Fuzzies are the best! I love it when Pres. Monson tells stories like this I feel a lot more connected to what he is saying and am touched by what he says, I feel a greater desire to change and to become better. He truly is a prophet of God.
I made rolls today, just because they sounded good, I love rolls when they are just out of the oven, they smell warm and divine. I love thanksgiving I can't wait until it's here!
well that's all for now! let me know what you think of the video I added!
No comments:
Post a Comment