Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Why I started a blog.

Dear blog world, family, and friends and whoever may read my blog... That's right. I gave in...I'm now blogging. There are several reasons why I wanted to start this blog and whether or not anyone is interested in reading the reasons here they are. 1. So I can share experiences, thoughts, and ideas and even possibly feelings with others (without sharing anything too personal or too private that's what journals are for :)). 2. I love writing and speaking, with this blog I feel I can go into as much story detail as I wish and letting those who like to hear more to be able to read more. If not, that's ok because really you do a blog for yourself as hopefully a positive outlet and to share with people a greater sense of who you are. 3. I'm tossing around some possible story ideas and I might post some inserts here and there. We'll see how creative I get. 4. I have to admit who really got me into really starting this blog is Diana Gallant. Only a few people will understand who I'm talking about. Such a nice girl who is in France right now and is writing about her experiences. I wish I had started when I was in France and when Adrien and I were dating but that comes to my next reason... 5. I married a european man. There is so many interesting things that have happened since I met Adrien that I want to write about it! I say he's French most of the time but technically he's a native Dutch born in Belgium and lived in France most of his life and that's why he speaks French however his sweet "mum" is from England. So technically he is half Dutch and half English. But is very much been adapted in the French culture, although he has a lot of the English manners and demeanor because of his sweet English mother :). Now to the point because our relationship has so much culture involved I thought it might be interesting to write about it. Nothing dramatic only fascinating and interesting things. Adrien might write a post too. I put this as our little family blog but I will probably do most of the writing since he's not too interested in blogging really. 6. I'd like to hear comments, I might ask questions or ask if anyone has had this experience or that or agrees or disagrees. It's very interesting for me to hear what you all might be thinking about posts. Let me know...this might be my curious psychology side speaking but i'm an open person, open to different perspectives. My dad used to tell me "a person's perspective is always going to be truth." meaning in your mind everything that you perceive to be truth is truth according to you therefore that's why when you have a difference of opinion to somebody else and you really feel your way is the right way, it is your perspective and can be made up of what you have witnessed yourself or have been taught and how that translates to your brain. So to you, you are right. Just food for thought there. You can go on and on about this topic but I'm leaving it alone for right now. So everything I say here will be my perspective, whether others agree with it or not it's alright by me. But I'm doing my best to be as genuine and honest about how I relate experiences or thoughts, or even stories where others might have been with me, when it happened or has happened. 7. I have a bad memory. I don't know why I can remember some movie I watched when I was four and not remember the first time I rode a bike but I especially want to remember some stories however unbelievable they may seem to be. I want to share them in story form to my posterity. I'm pretty sure the Internet is here to stay for a long time. That's why I can save the handwritten journal time for more personal matters, these are things here I want to share with everyone!!! Please note: I usually won't have time to read over what I wrote please be understanding of missed typing errors, especially since almost always I am writing this from my phone it's hard to read over or see errors. If I've written something that seems confusing and you'd like me to explain please ask me with your comments. Thank you! in closing.... Well blog world that's all I can think of as far as why i started this blog just to name a few reasons I hope for an exciting journey ahead and I love life (most days:)). I really have a wonderful husband and am very blessed. With the holiday season approaching I feel a lot of gratitude for my family and the experiences our heavenly father has given me. Here marks the beginning of the blog our Kool family. Since Kool is our last name lol... That's why I decided to have it as the title and of course in French as well....:D by the way I'm working on learning French better so I might post some entries in French to help my French. Those who speak French please correct my errors if you see them. Good day all will write again soon! Jura :D

No comments:

Post a Comment